Wednesday, August 15, 2007

What a grouch for being a sweet watermelon.

Family Brian and I are having a debate. I need your inset.
You see it is like this. Brian can't stand more than one person in the bathroom at a time. The girls spend countless time in there together playing, talking and at times using the potty. I say that it is bonding and all children especially girls do this. Me and my sisters did this and at times still do, with the exception of the potty thing. He just doesn't get it. What is your say on this matter .
I have been asked about are address. We might be moving down the road but for know it is,
505 S Delaware st Conrad MT 59425

We are doing great and the girls are getting use to a dad every day in the home. I hope that this will continue to improve as time go's by.



Rachels 6th Birthday and the cake she made. What a good job
she did. Ok I helped a Little.

4 comments:

Sariah said...

Wow! That's a great cake! :)

My two cents... I'm with Marci! Girls do their hair and make up together, "powder their noses" together, etc! I can understand the toilet thing and I also understand a rule about not being in there together with the door closed. But other than that, I think it's totally normal! :)

motherof8 said...

qu01aNobody in the bathroom with Dad! Everyone has their own comfort zone and should respect each other's. Children are like puppies. They like to be togehter. Not much is sweeter than loving sibs or sadder than feuding ones. I think it is fine. It's not like they are doing nudie dances like some children have! (mostly in all innocence)

Good job on the cake.

Thanks for writing in, Marci! It is hard to have the family so far apart. How nice it is to touch bases this way!

Robin said...

Having grown up without a group of siblings all wanting to use the bathroom stuff, I would think that the bathroom affords some individuals a "private space" and so it should be up to the individuals. You can't hoard the bathroom when others want to use it though. If Brian (or anyone else) wants to use the bathroom by himself, he should have that luxury !!!! (Of course, the potty stuff is private). Robin

Samantha_14 said...

Man! I havnt seen Rachel and Morgan since they were babies! They are both soooooo cute!