Sunday, August 19, 2007

Hi! Its Sami!


Hey everyone! I read my email from Barbara and thought that this was a really cool idea. So, I start school in about 2 and a half weeks (September 4th) and I am going into High school! Very nervous, but I'm sure it will be very fun! Anyways, not much is happening right now. Sarah is getting married sometime next year so thats exciting. Umm...I am starting singing lessons the first week of school and dance lessons sometime through this year! My dream is to go on Broadway, so I am setting my priorities for grade, colleges and what I do, very high! I have not seen a lot of you in a while, and I thought I would put a current picture of me. And congratulations Lanie and Marcy (sorry if I didn't spell your names correctly) on your new husbands and start on a new life! And I got a new puppy! Her name is Molly and she is about 1 year now (full grown and 4 pounds!) I love her to death!


1 comment:

Sariah said...

Since Sami is updating everyone about herself, I thought I'd add a couple of thoughts I have about her... I appreciate Sami so much! Sami, I notice how patient you are with Acadia when we are over there. You and Victoria are so sweet and let her tag along with you guys. Thank you!

You'll do so great with your voice lessons - you already have a great voice! Dream big - you can do anything you put your mind to! When you make it to Broadway, we'll totally come see you! :)