Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Busy Summer in Florence, Oregon

We are enjoying the summer months here in Oregon........summer is when all the car shows are held. We have been to many of them with our 1938 Chevy......we have won three different awards which is always fun.....at each show there are always many other fun activities going on at the same time.

We do alot of ceramic bisque for a ceramic paint-your-own shop in Eugene.......and Jeff continues to work on furniture refurbishing for people.

I fly to Des Moines (Boone) Iowa next month for a 10 day visit with my traveling partner, Rosann. We are going to visit the Amana Colonies. I sure enjoy traveling.......

Jeff is having the dune buggy engine rebuilt in Coos Bay by the Bug Germanator.......a VW man.

Lucas, Gizmo and Cody, our boys, are doing fine.....we enjoy our dogs !!!!

Would love to read about more of what others are doing in their lives.......

2 comments:

motherof8 said...

I would love to see pictures of your prize winning Chevy. sigh. I have always liked Chevies, although Goldie is not my all time greatest favorite.

Pictures of you guys and the boys would be nice, too.

now, I need to go look up the Amana Colonies.

Happy Summer!

Sariah said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! And I second the request for pictures! :)