Monday, May 14, 2007

Robin returns

I just returned from a fantastic vacation to Europe !!!.......I spent three weeks touring northern Italy, Switzerland, Austria and Germany. Jet lag still has it's hold on me......the body wants to wake up at 3-4 AM !!!! I met my girlfriend, Rosann, from Iowa, and we shared all meals and all our tours then retired each evening to our own rooms........the flowers were all in bloom and the Alps were awesome........I could go on and on.

Jeff was busy at home taking care of the kids.......and doing his furniture and playing with his toys......he doesn't want to travel !!!!

We are doing our first car show with the 1938 Chevy hotrod next weekend.....it is Rhody Days in Florence.......a Show & Shine, BBQ, Car cruise through Florence on Saturday and the big parade on Sunday. This summer will be busy going to many shows within 100 miles or so from us.

We are both feeling well and are enjoying life.
Robin Malavasic, Florence, Oregon

1 comment:

Sariah said...

Aunt Robin, your trip sounds so nice! I bet you have some amazing pictures!

Have fun with the car shows!