Friday, May 4, 2007

Counting Down the Days


Married life has been a challenge for Erik and I. We have been married a little over one month and we have actually only spent seven days together. The picture was taken at my favorite Anasazi ruin. We are hoping to come back to this spot to celebrate our first anniversary.


Erik did come down a couple of weeks ago and he took me to my first high school prom. I had to be there because I am the Junior class advisor but it was so sweet that Erik took the time and made my night special. The DJ even dedicated a song to us and we danced even though neither of us are very good at it. We are hoping to take dance classes sometime soon.

Today we have exactly 20 days left before Erik arrives in his little yellow school bus to whisk me away to our palace connected to the car wash.I still have a lot of packing to do and the steps I need to take to check out of school are exhausting, but I will be ready when Erik arrives.

Once I arrive in Havre, I will have a couple of weeks to get settled before we start our honeymoon trip. Our first stop will be Whitefish, Montana where we will have a festive and relaxed celebration with family and friends. We will leave Whitefish and head for Seattle, visiting some of Erik's friends on our way and eventually we will end up in Alaska to spend a week fishing. We will spend a couple more days visiting my Childhood friend,Lynnda and her family in Alaska before we come home with one hundred pounds of salmon. If you have a chance, come visit us in Montana and we will have a salmon feed!

Next year we go to Africa!!!

2 comments:

Sariah said...

Awww, that's a great pic! Your prom sounds so fun!

Have "fun" packing. :S But really have fun on your honeymoon trip!!!

We love you and can't wait to meet Erik! We'll have to figure out a way to do that! :)

Amanda & Jacob said...

Sounds like a great honeymoon!!!

I can't wait to see you both together in whitefish at the celebration!!!

love you both
Amanda Jacob Adam and Hana