Friday, August 1, 2008

about the Mike and Debi Update

I am so sorry! I am behind on everything. When I saw this email from Debi, I thought (after how nice!)
1) I was getting a copy of a post she had sent in
2) that I would wait until I had time to savor it (like that is ever going to happen)

Finally, I realized that she had sent it to me to post.

I have used a number of breaks and lunch time at work trying to get it right -it came text followed by pictures, the pictures not in order to follow the text. When I downloaded the pictures on to the computer so I could upload on to Blogger they rearranged themselves again - this time numerically. Alas! as long as I have been blogging with Blogger, I have not yet learned to move my pictures around as I might like. Also, when I copied and pasted the text, somehow the line breaks didn't translate. But I THINK I got it now.

If it came out wrong, I'm sorry. I tried. My computer time is extremely limited these days.

Hopefully, if you are not already an author, you just got an invitation from Blogger to become one. Then you won't have to depend on my unreliable self to post your contribution to the family blog. If I missed you or someone else that you know of, please let me know.

Back to work for me! ( I'm late.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Barbara, sorry for the difficulties and time you had to spend getting the pictures in order. I'm not very good at this stuff and thought I had it pretty much right. But, the pictures do match the text on the website. Next time, I'll figure out a better way. Thanks for taking the time.

Love, Debi