Sunday, February 17, 2008

Big News - well, at least for me! lol

Today I was called, sustained, and set apart as the new Relief Society President. The last week and a half have been crazy, overwhelming, terrifying, and yet through it all I have felt the spirit of the Lord, helping me and guiding me each step of the way. I am counting on that to continue! lol

I typed up my feelings as I went throughout the last several days and have just posted them in my blog, feel free to visit there to hear more about this experience so far.

I still feel scared and overwhelmed, but I feel love and support from many of the people around me. I especially feel the love and support of my Heavenly Father and I am putting all of my faith and trust in Him right now. I know that is the only way I can ever hope to fulfill this calling. I know that though my best could never be enough, He can do all things and He can make my best enough. :)

No comments: