Sunday, April 22, 2007

Only a matter of time

I should have known that my mom would have nagged me about this some time. Not that there's much for me to write that have not been addressed in her own posts. Maybe I'm here for comic relief. *shrugs* I don't know. I'd better get going soon, but since my mom will likely not let me rest until I write something, I'll try to make it quick. Let's see, something interesting... Not coming to me. I wonder if she'd hate it if I cut it off at this. She just told me to join and take a look at it, so I guess I might be safe this round as long as I lay low. I should get ready for church, so I have an excuse to stop. I think I'll risk it. Bye everybody! And to those who have yet to join, I'm sure this will be a great way to get to know everyone and I recommend you do.

PS: I'm Ben Robarts, son of Barbara and Glen Robarts. Jake Renolds is merely a preferred pen name I tend to use for a multitude of purposes and is not my real name.

3 comments:

Sariah said...

Haha! You totally had me fooled! I was wondering who the heck Jake Reynolds was!!! Silly, silly. lol

David said...

Congratulations Ben! You're the besides Mom to post to the family blog.

Lainee said...

Ben, you are a creative and special spirit! I am looking forward to spending time with you this summer.

Lainee