Sunday, July 26, 2009

Out of Touch

Rachel turns 8 this Wednesday!

I saw on Facebook that Amanda has 3 children!

Am I the only one who has been so out of touch with the family that this amazes me?

What else is happening with everyone?

If you want to know about me, most of my life is on my blog Motherof8. There's a link on the side here.

Do you know that my Andrew is currently serving a mission in Canada? I post his letters on his blog. Not the link on the side at the moment - that's his pre-mission blog which I think he closed. I am unable to edit the links from this computer? right now? Anyway, His letters are here

I would like to hear how/where everyone is. The old quarterly newsletter took too much time and expense. but I miss hearing from everyone. Please write in!

No comments: