Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hey Everyone!

Hey! It's Sami! Just checking in! Well, I have been up to a lot!! As Chad said, I was in the hospital for a while there and I have fully recovered! Very glad for that! I have gotten back in school, still doing singing, and I finally got back into dance! Back in January I did NYCDA Portland which was defiantly the highlight of my year so far! NYCDA (New York City Dance Alliance) is a dance tour company that tours and you have to make it in and then you spend the weekend at a huge hotel (It was the Red Lion Jantzen Beach Hotel) and take dance classes back to back from some of the best teachers around! And next year I am going to compete and hopefully make it to Nationals so that I can tour with them! I am also planning to try out for American Idol when I turn 16! Everyone who I sing for tells me to try out so I might as well! I am taking a video camera to my next voice lesson and I will record my voice and try to remember to post the video here! Anyways, im just glad to be alive right now!

And I am soon becoming and aunt! Chelsie is officially having a little girl! She's due in the beginning of July and she is naming the baby Beahtrix (Beah or B-B for short!) Sarah is having a little boy! She is due in mid August and she is going to name her baby Trey! So we are all very excited for the summer! Not much else is happening so far! Chad is getting married, Taylor is going well! Reading up a storm and becoming very tan and in shape! It has really been a hectic year! Well, I should get back to homework because spring break doesn't last forever! I'll try to blog soon! Here's just some recent pics! The first one is Quin talking to her little sister! Then its Sarah's recent ultra sound! And then me! I get those darn braces off in about a month so im trying to get lots of pictures with them!


2 comments:

Sariah said...

Aww! I love Quin talking to her sister!!! So sweet!!!

Sami, it's so great that you have survived! lol I'm glad you're feeling better and that you're getting back to the things you love. :)

motherof8 said...

We are glad you are alive,too!

I have never watched American Idol, but if you get on, I will. Are you ready for Simon to be mean to you?