Monday, February 26, 2007

Marci

Sorry it took so long to post this! I don't get much compter time anymore. Marci sent me this email Mon, 26 Feb 2007. Lack of time, plus that it came to the email address I use less often. But! I think you will find it interesting! - Barbara


I just got home from my trip to Sacramento with a pit stop in Salt Lake. Sacramento was great and I was able to see Barbara and her family. It was like being home. We had dinner at Ruth's home and it was a blast to laugh like that with them. Her boys have grown up to be handsome young men now. Ruth's little girl was so cute and has a spirit that you can just feel by being near her. I didn't see much of her son; he was crabby and needed to sleep. The next day I had that deposition about the car accident about 4 years ago. I hope that it is about over it has been long enough. That evening I spent with Esque and Kathy.

Kathy made me laugh and stay calm about the day to come. We must have talked and shopped for 3 or 4 hrs that was a good time. I just
wish I didn't have to get some sleep. I had to catch the shuttle at 4:30 am to leave Sacramento for Salt Lake.

Now I bet most of you are more interested on what happened there, not Sacramento.

Well if you don't know, I have been corresponding with a young man from Vernal, UT from Dec 22, 2006. His name is Brian Skinner. Now this
last Saturday we met for the first time, 2-24-07. We met and had a perfect time in UT for two days. I think I had lost all my verbal skills on the plane. I didn't even say hi. I just hugged him. Things went down hill after that. At least on the ski slopes, we went to go ride the tram. This was cold and very high. I think he had that planned because I can't stand heights and it was colder than I was dressed for. If you can imagine what happened. Well a first kiss. I think he likes me, no I know he likes me. The Jazz game and the Spoken Word were on are agenda for the next two days. Then sight seeing all over Salt Lake. I had the most prefect two days. Another trip is on the works, not sure if he is coming here or we are going there. This time with the girls. Lets see how that goes.

No comments: